Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Portabella!

Last night I got home from work craving good food. Specifically, something made with portabella mushrooms. I decided on a portabella parmesan risotta, made with veggie broth of course. There is nothing like a warm risotto on a cold fall or winter night. I also made sweet potato fries seasoned with cinnamon, curry powder, and paprika. I know the flavors don't exactly mix with portabella risotto, but its what I wanted damnit. Of course I got about 20 minutes into cooking and my fiance tells me the movie we're going to is at 7, not 730 like I though. I switched gears and quickly made myself a veggie burger while everything else finished cooking. So, my lovely risotto is still waiting for me, in its cute little container, in the fridge at work. Unfortunately because I was in such a hurry to get things done I also forgot to write down what I was doing... I really have to get better at that. And pictures, I've got to get better at pictures too... Any advice on food photography?

Tonight I'm thinking of making quinoa with veggie sausage and chopped carrots to go with some roasted acorn squash.

No comments:

Post a Comment